Huge is looking for a Recruiter! We are a team of brand ambassadors, talent scouts, investigators and negotiators who scour the globe for the top .01% across Experience Design, Integrated Creative, Strategy, Tech, Analytics, Program and Product Management and Client Services.
- Work and form relationships with internal leadership teams in order to master the ins and outs of their departments and understand their needs.
- Comfortable hunting and gathering the best talent in both traditional and at times, unconventional ways.
- Operate at a level of excellence that inspires.
- Desire to deliver an awesome candidate experience to each and every person you speak to.
- Negotiate every element of hiring candidates down to the most minute details while keeping the process engaging and exciting.
- Deep search and sourcing prowess – seriously.
- 1000% Commitment to DEI. This means discovering and presenting underrepresented talent to hiring managers.
- Sharp awareness of bias and actively removing it from the interview and hiring process.
- Absolute commitment to an excellent candidate experience --no ghosting.
- Smart and scrappy outreach strategies because sometimes the best talent isn't looking.
- Keep up with the industry and job market because it's ever-evolving and the competition is fierce.
- Exhibit true emotional intelligence when interacting with candidates and hiring managers.
- 2+ years of recruitment experience in an extremely fast-paced environment finding and hiring high quality talent.
- Digital recruitment experience in some or all of the Huge disciplines (Experience Design, Integrated Creative, Strategy, Tech, Analytics, Program and Product Management and Client Services).
- Experience in all phases of recruitment – networking, sourcing, assessment, relationship building, negotiation, onboarding etc.
- Genuine interest and passion for your people – their experiences, stories, and motivations.
- A great attitude - we take attitude seriously around here; we don’t like bad ones! We want someone who is approachable, thoughtful, proactive and eager to pitch in.
- Superior attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to source and pipeline qualified and diverse candidates across multiple creative disciplines and focuses.
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.