Freelance Senior Tech Lead TOR.
At Huge, it’s not only about depth in technology, but ongoing incubation and experimentation as to how to apply technology. Every technologist at Huge helps bring ideas to reality.
Huge is looking for a Technical Lead in the Toronto office to lead initiatives for one of our largest client engagements. This role involves partnering with clients to vet and plan new engineering projects as well as partnering closely with multiple Senior Engineers across our remote teams to document, architect, maintain and enforce engineering and delivery standards and will require strong interpersonal skills. You will represent Huge's development team to senior stakeholders. You will be managing a small team of engineers. The ideal candidate will have appreciation for systems integration, particularly with ecommerce ecosystems.
What we'd like to see.
- Expert knowledge of AEM, experience with version 6.5
- Experience with Elastic Search and ElasticPath.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Target, Adobe Launch
- Working knowledge of Adobe client data layer
- Expert knowledge of front-end performance best practices.
- Expertise in source control, code review, and repository management with git.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, time management, problem solving, and teamwork.
- Knowledge of Eloqua or Docebo is a bonus.
- Ability to follow technical specifications and production processes.
- Love for logic and problem solving!
- 5+ years client-side development experience, 5+ of those years in a senior or lead role in an agency environment.
- Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals including object oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving and complexity analysis.
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Highly collaborative.
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.