Technical Analyst TOR.
Every engagement at Huge starts with a clear articulation of user needs and client objectives. This is achieved through direct measurement of user behavior, integration of research, synthesis of market data, and modeling of business results. We apply a diverse set of skills and tools, and constantly evaluate and deploy new methods on behalf of our clients. Analysts partner with Researchers, Strategists, Designers, and Technologists to prioritize opportunities, test hypotheses, and deliver user experiences with the potential to transform industries. Data Science & Analytics at Huge partners with Research, Strategy, Design, and Technology to prioritize opportunities, test hypotheses, and deliver user experiences with the potential to transform industries.
What we’d like to see.
- Relevant work experience in a technical marketing or engineering role, with an emphasis on analytics tagging implementation and marketing technologies.
- Knowledge of Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of at least one tag management system. Including: Google Tag Manager, Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager/Adobe Launch, Tealium, Signal, etc.
- A strong understanding of the development of A|B and multivariate testing platforms.
- Experience with SQL and relational data warehousing concepts.
- Flexibility to adapt to new/unfamiliar tools, data and problems, and experience with or interest in learning programming languages such as Python.
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.