Engagement Director TOR.
About Client Services.
Client Services is accountable for all aspects of the client relationship. This encompasses the health of the relationship, financials, quality of the work product and team motivation.
It’s an equal mix of being a client’s strategic partner, Huge’s business operator, and an internal team champion. Their mission is to drive client success through great, user-centric work.
Huge is looking for an Engagement Director to join the Client Services team in our Toronto office. In this role, you will partner with Huge team members to run, nurture and grow various new and existing client engagements. While keeping up-to-date on daily project activities, you will also be tasked with understanding the long-term business challenges of the client and defining opportunities for Huge to support in their growth.
Engagement Directors at Huge are the representatives of our cross-disciplinary teams -- they are the keystones of successful internal collaboration and client satisfaction. As an Engagement Director, you will work to identify a client’s business needs and will partner with both the client and various Huge teams to fully understand, define and build effective and innovative solutions that generate measurable results for our clients success.
The Engagement team at Huge takes on the perspectives of both our clients and our internal teams, and knows exactly how to express their aspirations, concerns and requirements to the other side. Team members are prepared to be as much leaders as they are communicators and mentors.
What we’d like to see.
- You have extensive client service experience, engaging with clients on medium and large scale, full stack product development including web, mobile apps, ecommerce and CRM
- Comfortable engaging with clients to discuss all areas that connect with, influence or impact their ecosystem including Integrated marketing, brand and strategy.
- You have a proven ability to understand the interconnectedness of how product influences communications and vice versa.
- You are comfortable interacting with clients of all levels and industry backgrounds, from the C-suite to administrative support staff, and know intuitively how to best facilitate the relationship between Huge and our clients in any given situation.
- You have a strong understanding of agile product design and development as well as a keen grasp of integrated marketing, including campaign components and success metrics.
- You manage and set client expectations, combining client needs with Huge’s ability to figure out the best way to produce winning work.
- You have a proven track record in account management, account growth, leadership of cross-functional teams, new business development, and responding to RFPs and pitching.
- You are a strategic thinker, with the drive to be a trusted partner and advisor to the client across various aspects of the business, from product strategy to marketing campaigns.
- You have a strong appreciation for design and user experience.
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.
#LI-POST / #LI-BD1