Art Director, Integrated DET.
As a member of the Integrated team at Huge, you are tasked with creating award-winning, innovative, and compelling narratives, platforms, and campaigns that drive businesses and brands forward. You have a passion to find new ways to reach audiences harnessing the power of modern production approaches, platforms, and methodologies. Whether you are a writer, art director or hybrid creative, you thrive on collaboration and understand how to partner with client service, production, design, and experience experts to blaze new trails and define the new era of integrated communication.
Huge is looking for an Art Director to join the Integrated team in Detroit. As Art Directors at Huge, you are driven to craft innovative visual concepts – they’re the people who critique subway ads on the way to the office. They understand that consumer’s time is limited and platform constraints are always a concern, and they build out their concepts accordingly. Our Art Directors design content for a wide variety of users, while collaborating daily with copywriters and strategists. They understand and anticipate the needs and concerns of their team members so they can come up with kick-ass concepts and design that rise above those challenges. Our Art Directors understand that killing great ideas is just as important to this job as developing a concept in the first place. They are confident in their abilities and believe in the content they produce, and they can represent the consumer’s perspective in work sessions and review.
What we’d like to see.
- Proven ability to design for a variety of audiences, brands, and industries. We want to know you can move from one client to the next without stumbling.
- An appreciation for the relationship between visual and textual elements. Art Direction doesn’t exist in a vacuum, and unless your designs and the words are working together, we’re not producing work that meet (and rise above) our standards.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to meet strict deadlines, often while working independently. Our Art Directors are able to put their heads down and produce awesome work without constant supervision.
- Ability to communicate with both internal teams and clients.
- Experience with concept creation for Print, OLA, TV, OOH.
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.