Accountant Analyst Medellín COL.
Huge is looking for an Accounting Analyst to join the Finance team in Medellín, Colombia. At Huge, Accounting Analyst relies on the FP&A department to provide all the information they need to get a clear understanding of the current financial situation and drive the business performance. Accounting Analysts, FP&A is primarily responsible for reviewing the P&L accounts, analyzing the past performance and trends and updating the forecasts. The individual will also collect information from other departments such as accounting, HR or Communications to update the office P&Ls and ensure their accuracy. The right candidate will need to work well under pressure, deal with many different personalities and be a proactive and reactive individual.
What you’ll be doing.
- Perform detailed review and analysis of monthly financial results following each close
- Consolidate financial results from all domestic and international business units, working closely with local finance teams
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date financial model for each office to reflect and forecast business needs and trends in all expense categories (full-time/temporary staff costs, office & general, and etc.)
- Provide consolidated financial results and analysis to the executive management team on a monthly basis
- Perform strategic and scenario analysis to determine present and future financial performance
- Work closely with other departments to identify and assess the financial implications of opportunities and activities at the company
- Support the senior finance management team on the yearly and quarterly budgeting cycles
- Provide monthly reporting to department heads and discipline leads for spending in their respective areas
- Develop and improve financial tools and processes
What we’d like to see.
- Minimum 3 years experience.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details.
- Ability to understand, analyze, and work with large sets of numbers/data and their business implications.
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new information and changes in fast-paced business environments.
- Ability to communicate and interact with all levels of the organization and across all disciplines, including non-finance departments.
- Excellent software skills – SAP, Hyperion.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office products, especially with Excel.
- English is nice to have
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.