Tech Lead COL.
Huge is looking for a technical Lead for one of our largest client engagements. This role involves working across disciplines, with the client, and with third parties to understand requirements. The technical architect will perform software architecture, build automation, front-end programming and code review. As technical lead, you will be responsible for the quality of the launched product. You will work closely with client engineering and security teams to identify approved tools, integration points, and dependencies. The ideal candidate will have a strong appreciation for design patterns, continuous integration, and automation.
What we’d like to see:
- Knowledge of front-end development and it’s best practices.
- Experience with front end and back end technologies.
- Can explain and apply software design patterns.
- Expertise in source control, code review, and repository management with git.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, time management, problem solving, and teamwork.
- Ability to follow technical specifications and production processes.
- Advanced understanding of web development and best practices.
- Love for logic and problem solving!
- Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals including object oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving and complexity analysis.
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills.
You seek best practices and share your knowledge with others. You love working in teams, collaborating with technologists, project managers, designers, and strategists.
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.