Senior Motion Designer SGP.
At Huge, Experience Design is a team of multidisciplinary experts who creative innovative and groundbreaking digital experiences for web, mobile and emerging technologies. Our team also leads work in physical experiences and products. As a result, our Experience Design group has expertise in UX, product, visual, motion, industrial and brand design.
The Senior Motion Designer will collaborate with the creative department to concept, storyboard, design, and animate for a variety of digital advertising and video content assignments. The Senior Motion Designer handles design and motion elements for broadcast & web spots, branded content, and short films, trailers, and reels. The person in this position must be an imaginative and conceptual designer with strong communication skills.
- Concept unique ideas for video and motion graphic assignments and advertising campaigns.
- Collaborate with Creative Directors, Art Directors, and Copywriters to develop stories and create storyboards and design elements.
- Execute and lead original motion graphics and visual effects for content on all media channels
- Work with video editors to create ads, short-form documentaries, and scripted stories.
- Handle elements of post-production including timeline-based animations, particle effects, motion tracking, color correction, and keying.
- Strong organizational and time management skills. Able to work on several projects at once.
- Work independently as well as with internal teams and clients to manage complex projects.
- 7+ years of motion design experience.
- Ability to convey ideas and build relationships with clients, understand client vision/direction and present designs and concepts.
- Experience working collaboratively with video editors, production crews, and producers.
- Conceptual thinking in both storytelling, motion design, and advertising.
- A person that will help foster and inspire a great creative culture at Huge.
- Solid knowledge of industry-standard software tools, such as After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Knowledge in video and sound editing programs a plus (Premiere, Pro-Tools, Logic).
- Knowledge in Cinema 4D and/or Maya a plus.
- Experience with product focused projects a plus.
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.