Senior Mobile Developer (Flutter) TOR.
Huge is looking for a hands-on Senior Mobile Developer who specializes in flutter app development. As a Senior Mobile Developer you are responsible for leading the design and development of complex applications while demonstrating a strong appreciation for object oriented programming, design patterns, continuous integration, and automation. You will work closely alongside back-end engineers and DevOps to produce world-class user experiences.
You’ll be a great fit if you:
- Love logic puzzles and problem-solving while crafting clean, compliant code.
- Have a strong appreciation for design and user experience and love working alongside other disciplines.
- Constantly seek out new technologies and best practices -- and enjoy sharing your knowledge with others.
- Enjoy working on a cross-functional team, collaborating with technologists, creatives, project managers, and strategists.
We’d like to see:
- Deep technical knowledge of flutter.
- Experience working in a cross functional team and the ability to collaborate with designers and back-end engineers.
- Deep technical knowledge of mobile application development (either Android or iOS) and understanding of OS-specific APIs with a demonstrated experience working end to end.
- A familiarity with agile methodologies, such as Lean, Extreme Programming (XP) and/or Scrum. We’re a team-oriented and collaborative environment that practices collective code ownership and pair programming.
- Ability to work in a variety of clients settings and across platforms.
- Excellent problem solving skills, a love for technical challenges, and a willingness to learn.
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.