IT Operations Specialist BK.
IT Operations Specialists provide support to our multi-discipline IT, real estate and business teams.
You are willing to work on projects across multiple offices engaging with vendors and on-site staff. You will assist with creating project plans and milestones and work within deadlines to manage expectations with stakeholders. You are a detail oriented communicator with outstanding verbal and written skills (Spanish is a big plus). You have the ability to take on support issues and projects that need extensive planning/research. Working across various departments, you’ll efficiently relay the needs of IT in a professional and concise manner. You are comfortable asking questions to continually further your understanding of policies and procedures and welcome the chance to learn new specializations.
What you'll be doing:
- Assist in the support and operation of business tools across Huge
- Assist in management of office projects in relation to logistics & vendors
- Frequently move technical equipment
- Level 2 troubleshooting support for Macs, iOS, and some Windows endpoints
- Assist with cost optimization for current software / services
- Occasionally travel to remote offices
- Evaluate and test new technologies for both internal and external IT functions
- MacOS and iOS troubleshooting
- Schedule meetings / follow up with tasks/projects
- VMware vSphere / basic terminal experience
What we'd like to see:
- 3 - 4 years experience working in an Enterprise IT environment, with at least 1 – 2 years of small to medium IT project experience (software/services deployment, office openings, relocations)
- Basic Windows Server experience (LDAP, DHCP, DNS, Domain Controllers)
- Experience with GSuite Business, Okta, Slack, Box, Active Directory, Atlassian administration
- Basic Cloud experience (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Intermediate Windows 10 troubleshooting
- Effective time management for projects & independent tasks
- Ability to pick up new topics easily & have good note taking skills
- Work under tight deadlines for office related projects
- Willingness to work onsite a few days a week in preparation for office openings (remotely during other days)
- Ability to work occasionally during off hours/weekends
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.