Resource Manager BK.
About Resource Management.
Since Huge is a global collective of designers, strategists & technologists, we’re constantly trying to figure out how to organize, allocate, and direct that collective. That’s where Resource Management comes in. This team of individuals works hard to make sure each project is staffed with the right amount of the right people, in order to drive the best possible work. Each employee and each project is unique, and Resource Managers treat them as such.
Huge is looking for a Resource Manager to join the Resource Management team in Brooklyn. In this role, you will be responsible for performing staffing functions, assuring adequate staffing levels are maintained, and tracking and maintaining credentials and departmental data associated with staffing. This position requires strong organizational and planning skills, decision making within the scope of the position’s responsibilities, and the use of discretion and good judgment.
What you’ll be doing.
- Work with the Department Manager to staff projects with appropriate resources promptly and accurately
- Proactively follow-up with Department Manager on open issues, as well as other relevant parties, in order to implement solutions in a timely fashion
- Understand capabilities (skill sets) and interests of resources and factor into staffing decisions
- Act as Point Person for Mavenlink (time tracking system/RMS)
- Review Missing Timesheet report weekly and remind/track down employees with missing timesheets
- Communicate with Management on staffing plans and staffing progress
- Monitor Utilization and group bandwidth by week
- Work with Project Managers to understand client engagement statements of work and funding that drive resource needs
- Work with manager to identify needs, facilitate staffing strategy addressing critical talent gaps or risks
- Facilitate communication to ensure that resources are staffed to projects efficiently
- Maintain and provide information about current projects and potential future projects
- Maintain and provide availability information for all resources
- Work with Recruiting to prioritize head count and processing of freelance needs
- Act as a representative for the region in company-wide resource management meetings and initiatives
- Clearly communicate policies and procedures as they relate to resource management and timesheet/project reporting
What we’d like to see.
- Solid understanding of a Creative Web Development environment
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Proven ability to work independently an in a team-oriented matrix environment
- Ability to plan and carry out responsibilities with minimal direction
- Excellent computer skills with a high proficiency in Word and Excel
- Organized and able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated task and relationship management skills
- Results-oriented and an ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.