Senior Planner BK.
At its core, planning at Huge is about answering three key questions:
- How is the brand perceived today?
- How do we want it to be perceived in the future?
- What’s the best way to get there?
Sometimes these questions are answered for the purposes of creating a brand strategy or positioning. Sometimes it’s for a marketing campaign or an experiential activation. But no matter the context, we are responsible for illuminating a path forward for the clients we serve and the creatives we partner with.
Huge is looking for a Senior Planner to join the team in Brooklyn. At this level, you are expected to be able to take a client’s challenges or problems and translate them into a series of tasks that will help uncover the solutions. These tasks range from user research to insights gathering to framework building to creative ideation to narrative building--and they’re all things you’re comfortable doing on your own. Moreover, you can proactively identify opportunities for our clients. Using your knowledge of how consumers behave and how a client’s business works, you’re capable of identifying the places a brand should play, the things they should be saying, and the actions they should be taking. This requires not just creative thinking and observational skills, but strong writing and storytelling abilities.
Beyond having this technical skillset, you are also capable of collaborating with internal creative, account, and project management teams to bring an idea or opportunity to life. You should know the creative process well and understand how strategy can best unlock different kinds of talent across a team. Of course, what this looks like in practice is something that varies across each team, so having the flexibility and adaptability to work in different ways when the situation calls for it is a valuable asset.
What we’d like to see.
- 5+ years experience in digital strategy, brand strategy, or account planning.
- A strong understanding of integrated advertising across multiple media forms, as well as a knowledge of branding.
- Ability to manage internal relationships and expectations through effective communication, negotiating and partnering.
- Strong understanding of how the sausage is made when it comes to marketing and design work.
- An ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently in a deadline-driven process.
- Strong presentation, verbal, and written skills--the ability to develop well-written documents and presentations is vital.
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.