Post Producer BK.
Studio is the creative content, production, and post-production arm of the Huge network. Studio is a team of multidisciplinary thinkers, artists, producers, and makers who use technology in imaginative ways to deliver effective and captivating creative content for clients.
Their expertise includes creative concepting, live-action production, photo and art production, 2D and 3D motion design and animation, CGI, and post-production.
Huge is looking for a Post Production Producer to join the Studio team in Brooklyn. In this role, you will oversee post production projects from start to finish and assist with project scoping and resourcing.
What you’ll be doing.
- In this role, you will work with the post production team of motion designers and editors, reporting to the director of post production.
- You will manage a variety of projects, both internal (such as communications, pitches, etc), and public facing client projects.
- Throughout the life of a project, you will interact and collaborate with project managers, creatives, resourcing, client engagement teams, business affairs, and sometimes directly with clients.
- You’ll play an integral part in scoping project timelines and budgets, tracking schedules, sourcing assets, collaborating with third party vendors and freelancers.
- On a per project basis, you’ll be the main liaison between the post team and everyone else: from creatives to PM’s, clients and vendors.
- You will leverage a deep understanding of broadcast/video post production and animation processes in order to coach and guide internal teams and clients through a project lifecycle.
- You will need to bring an experienced knowledge base of content production, a strong network and a hardworking collaborative outlook.
- The ideal candidate has a strong post-production and animation background in advertising and brand content.
- More than anything, you lead your teams to create the stunning work Huge is known for—making decisions and finding solutions quickly and with confidence.
What we’d like to see.
- Proven ability to manage post-production timelines from pre-production scoping through delivery.
- Experience managing post vendors and freelancers.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced and highly creative environment and manage productions with multiple workstreams.
- Ability to execute within timelines, with multiple stakeholders and deliver projects on time and on budget.
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels of management.
- Exceptional spoken and written communication skills.
- Experience with licensing, rights management and partnering with business affairs.
- Experience working with animation workflows.
- Familiarity with the technical tools of non-linear editing, animation, and finishing (color, sound), for example: Adobe Premiere, After Effects,
- 3 + years of producing experience within an ad agency.
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.