Motion Designer BK.
Studio is the creative content, production, and post-production arm of the Huge network. Studio is a team of multidisciplinary thinkers, artists, producers, and makers who use technology in imaginative ways to deliver effective and captivating creative content for clients.
Their expertise includes creative concepting, live-action production, photo and art production, 2D and 3D motion design and animation, CGI, and post-production.
Huge is looking for a Motion Designer to join the Studio team in Brooklyn. In this role, you will collaborate with the studio team and creatives to concept, storyboard, design, and animate for a variety of digital advertising and video content assignments. The Motion Designer handles design and motion elements for broadcast & web spots, branded content, and short films, trailers, and reels. The person in this position must be an imaginative and conceptual designer with strong communication skills.
What you’ll be doing.
- In this role, you will perform design and animation on a wide variety of projects for Huge and our clients, putting your incredible eye for design, impactful and cutting edge animation techniques to good use.
What we’d like to see.
- You have experience concepting unique ideas for video and motion graphic assignments and advertising campaigns.
- You have collaborated with Creative Directors, Art Directors, and Copywriters to develop stories and create storyboards and design elements.
- You have executed and led original motion graphics, animations, and visual effects for content on all media channels.
- You have worked with video editors to create ads, short-form documentaries, and scripted stories.
- You have handled elements of post-production including timeline-based animations, particle effects, motion tracking, and keying.
- You have strong organizational and time management skills. Able to work on several projects at once.
- You work independently as well as with internal teams and clients to manage complex projects.
- You have 3+ years of motion design experience.
- You have the ability to convey ideas and build relationships with creatives, understand their vision/direction and present designs and concepts.
- You have experience working collaboratively with video editors, production crews, and producers.
- You are a conceptual thinker in both storytelling, motion design, and advertising.
- You are a person that will help foster and inspire a great creative culture at Huge.
- You have excellent, hands-on experience with industry-standard software tools, primarily After Effects, but Cinema4d and other Adobe Suite products (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, Media Encoder) are a big plus.
- Another big plus is experience with User Experience/User Interface animating, and an awareness of the relevant design tools/workflows, such as Sketch and Figma.
- Familiarity with Maya is a plus.
- Familiarity with AR/VR modelling workflows is a plus.
- You have a strong appreciation for excellent design, and you appreciate the importance of putting the user’s experience first.
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.