Associate Product Director BK.
Product Management at Huge.
At Huge, we make things people love. And the Product team is central to that mission. We are a team of Makers who provide strategic vision and push for innovation in order to solve real problems.
Product teams help our creative partners better understand the problem to be solved. We are the voice of the customer, the voice of the business, and there to provide a point of view about what the market needs and wants. Product Managers strike a balance between achieving those user needs, business goals, and feasibility. We help define the vision and strategy and drive the delivery of features and activities to fulfill that vision. We manage short- and longer-term roadmaps and the backlog in order to set the bar in our clients’ categories for superior digital experiences.
Huge is looking for an Associate Director, Product Management to join the product team in Brooklyn.
Associate Directors are responsible for bringing strong, insight-driven strategic thinking and product delivery expertise across a diverse array of projects, whether it’s revamping a storied company’s e-commerce presence, creating the strategy for and then delivering a net-new product for a financial services company, or helping a client improve how they deliver a product. You’ll understand market forces, translate user needs into action and work with clients to help them transform their products and experiences to align with the needs of a business in the modern economy, embracing digital as a central driver to future success. You’ll do this in partnership with a cross-functional team of creative, UX, tech, research, and analytics.
Associate Directors may lead a multi-phase project across a single enterprise account or multiple smaller projects across many accounts. They may find themselves defining an innovation roadmap on one project, while leading design and development teams towards an MVP launch on another. This role will also manage a junior team member and take on more operational management responsibilities for the Brooklyn Product team including a role in evolving the discipline and taking on more specific workstream responsibilities.
What you’ll be doing.
- You will define product visions, strategies, and product roadmaps to realize business goals/opportunities and meet user needs.
- You will keep internal teams and clients laser-focused on solving the right problem at the right time through an outcome-driven approach to prioritization.
- You will lead and collaborate with cross-functional teams of user experience experts, visual designers, data analysts, and engineers to shape and deliver products, ensuring that all capabilities and features ladder up to business objectives and user goals and that team is focussed on specific outcomes over outputs.
- You will lead product delivery through a variety of product development methodologies without oversight, creating a wide array of product artifacts (eg: product briefs, requirements, sprint plans, logic flows)
- You will prioritize development activities with engineering teams, assist in determining the best technical implementation methods, work closely with QA on acceptance testing, and lead product launches.
- You will define working processes and proactively identify process gaps and provide solutions.
- You will lead or co-facilitate internal and client experience workshops.
- You will work with Research teams to craft user research studies to validate user-related assumptions
- You will also work with the Analytics team to define measurement plans and product KPIs. When needed, you’ll roll up your sleeves to collect, analyze, and report on historical performance data.
- You will assist in operational needs of the department including resourcing, scoping, and management of junior product managers.
What we’d love to see.
- You have a strong track record of envisioning and bringing innovative digital products to market.
- You have experience with waterfall and agile methodologies, and an understanding of the context in which to apply each.
- You have abilities to influence across a diverse organization (both internal and external)
- You can lead a cross-functional team in shaping product strategies/visions and ensuring seamless delivery across a diverse set of portfolios, clients and product categories.
- You’ve defined and prioritized product backlogs in order to create short- and mid-term product roadmaps
- You have strong analytical problem solving and decision making skills.
- You can quickly understand, simplify, internalize, and communicate complex or technical concepts.
- You have demonstrated attention to detail. You have a strong appreciation for design and user experience.
What we’d like to see.
- Experience in mobile app strategy and development.
- Experience with financial services and payment platforms is preferred.
- Understanding of and familiarity with service design a plus.
Huge is a global experience agency made up of strategists, creatives, designers, technologists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.