Senior Researcher TOR.
At Huge, the voice of the user is baked into our DNA. Research is an essential part of every project we do, and is instrumental in generating insights, gathering data, and propelling thinking about how clients interact with users. We are looking for a full-time Senior Researcher who is passionate about understanding users and uncovering their deepest needs, and always curious about how the user and the market evolve in response to new technologies and designs. Our researchers work across multiple projects collaborating with designers and strategists to develop test plans, conduct research, synthesize findings, and present actionable recommendations for both clients and internal teams. The ideal candidate will be comfortable with highly collaborative work processes, and will bring innovative methods and thinking to the team.
What you’ll be doing.
- Conduct, moderate, and manage research projects from end to end, including usability testing, contextual inquiry and design research.
- Collaborate with designers and strategists to set research goals and ensure quality research outputs and best-in-class designs.
- Analyze research data and synthesize into compelling narratives, workshops and presentations.
- Present research findings to internal team and/or clients
- Elevate the toolkit of innovative design research methods to the larger organizations, and communicate the value of such methods to designers and strategists.
- Evangelize the value of high-quality research internally and to potential clients.
- Develop and share archive of research methodologies and cross-project learning
- Facilitate a variety of workshops with clients and users – participatory design, user journey maps, business capabilities, user insight.
- Define, lead, and publish thought leadership projects.
What we’d like to see.
- Expert moderation skills
- Ability to negotiate complex sets of team objectives to pinpoint research questions and draft research plans accordingly
- Passion for research and an entrepreneurial spirit, desire to grow and shape the research group
- Experience with various research methodologies and tools and a keen understanding of when to use which
- Familiarity with usability testing software
- Fluency with usability heuristics and relevant HCI literature
- Ability to adjust research plan and methodology based on unique needs of different projects.
- Strong writing, editing, and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to multi-task
- Proactive, hands-on person who loves a challenge
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.