Project Manager (integrated) DET.
Program management oversees day-to-day project activities, including management of the internal team and client communication. They’re also responsible for resourcing and financial reporting across the program. Program management has unique autonomy to be strategic and drive decision making. They’re there from start to finish. Ultimately, program management is the hub that’s holding everything together.
Huge is looking for a Project Manager to join the team in Detroit. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and managing the project plan and working with discipline leads and project teams to execute on plans.
What you’ll be doing.
- Monitor day-to-day activities of the project team and ensure work is progressing as planned. Work with project team and be actively involved in all aspects of the work
- Manage schedules, budgets, assets, and overall project organization to ensure requirements and project deliverables dates are clearly communicated, understood and executed upon.
- Effectively and efficiently plan and prioritize all deliverables and resources working across project(s) based on scope of work and project goals
- Actively monitor project risks and scope creep to foresee/identify potential problems and proactively identify solutions to address them in advance
- Consistently identify needs that clients may not recognize and ensure approaches and solutions are linked to objectives and future needs
- Consistently manage client expectations, ensure delivery of the highest quality service, and solicit and act on client feedback
- Communicate and document project status and strategic recommendations to clients, team members and senior Huge management on a regular basis; escalate issues accordingly via the appropriate channels
What we’d like to see.
- You have experience in digital project management.
- You have strong verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communications skills
- You demonstrate the ability to work with and support cross-functional project teams
- You are able to understand and document project requirements and dependencies
- You have experience with the design and development of websites and an understanding of web technologies and third party applications and platforms
- You have a strong appreciation for design and user experience.
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.