Emerging Experience Engineer.
At Huge, it’s not only about depth in technology, but ongoing incubation and experimentation as to how to apply technology. Every technologist at Huge helps bring ideas to reality.
Huge is looking for an Emerging Experience Engineer to join the Technology Team in the Southeast Region (DC and Atlanta offices) but remote to start. In this role you will work across the engineering and creative teams, helping them to expand the use of technology when tackling client projects. That means incubating ideas, advising, guiding and helping us deliver innovative approaches that constantly push the boundaries of what’s possible. This requires a vast knowledge of various technologies, an intuitive understanding of how people interact with it, and the adaptable skills to make stuff quickly and occasionally with production ready code. We want you to understand and inspire, listen and communicate - and then help us produce brilliant ideas. If you can do all of that, we can offer you a flexible, adventurous and collaborative environment where you can let your imagination run free.
What you’ll be doing.
- Take ownership of projects while collaborating with diverse teams
- Ability to develop both code for rapid prototypes and for scalable experiences
- Work with the UX and creative teams to help come up with and grow ideas to reach their full potential utilizing technology
- Collaborate with the broader technology team to deliver achievable projects
- Stay abreast of latest technologies and identify ways to utilize them
- Play with and repurpose technology to discover new uses
- Share new technology to inspire the team
- Collaborate with designers to help ensure the best user experience solutions are being produced
- Act as a thought leader in a wide variety of technologies (think AR/VR but also sensors or eye tracking in addition to capabilities like facial recognition or robotics) and participate in innovation workshops with clients and partners.
What we’d like to see.
- 2-3 years of experience in a digital or software development organization
- Augmented / Virtual Reality | Unity 2D/3D, Unreal Engine, Vuforia, Web AR, Apple ARKit, Google ARCore, 8th Wall
- Visual and Motion Design | WebGL, Vue.JS
- Design Software and Development- understanding - Blender, Cinema 4D, Graphics Shader, Touchdesigner, Figma and Adobe CS.
- Understanding of AI and Voice technologies like Microsoft Conversation, Google Cloud AI/ML/dialogflow and Alexa
- Proven ability to improve any given project through technology, as well as how to improve the technology itself
- Experience launching an experience using emerging technologies and handling the risks associated with it
- Proactive, enthusiastic and passionate about emerging technologies
- Ability to clearly discuss and explain your solutions with non-technical coworkers and clients
- Strong presentation and written skills, with the ability to sell work directly to clients
- Enjoy working in a team environment and collaborating on concepts
- You should have an experimental tinkering approach to work, underpinned by a pragmatic attitude
- Previous agency experience is beneficial, though not essential
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, Stellantis, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.