Executive Operations Manager BK.
Executive Operations Manager
Huge Brooklyn’s office, HQ and largest in the network, is looking for an Executive Operations Manager to provide operational, project and administrative support for the President, Huge Brooklyn in the Dumbo, NY.
This position is both remote and requires in-office work to match the guidelines set for the BK office. This role is fast-paced and demanding, requiring attention to detail, great writing skills, the ability to self-manage and the poise and professionalism to represent the company’s senior leadership. It’s an extraordinary opportunity to learn and grow in an exciting environment.
The Executive Operations Manager will organize and support all daily activities, meetings and travel, and interact with all levels within the organization to facilitate communication between management and employees, as well as clients, vendors, and business partners. The daily responsibilities range from project management of the BK P&L Business Plan, interfacing with global finance, operations and the ELT.
The EOM will provide administrative assistance in yearly and quarterly planning sessions, weekly ELT meetings, bi-weekly all agency meetings. Generally, the EOM ensures the leaders within the BK ELT are coordinating actions with the President and ensuring that everyone is aligned in their goals and pointed and moving in the same direction.
What you’ll be doing.
- Provide administrative and project management support to the President, including problem solving, project planning and management, fiscal management, design, and liaising between staff, and global management.
- Collaborate with the executive team to facilitate operational objectives.
- Provide day-to-day administrative support through the following responsibilities: maintaining a busy calendar, extensive scheduling of meetings and travel arrangements, maintaining contact information, preparing expense reports, and general organization.
- Develop presentations and templates from conceptual information to completion.
- Coordinate internal meetings with leadership, departments, and staff. Facilitate logistics such as conference rooms, video call set ups, attendees, and travel.
- Compile daily, weekly, and monthly reports and meeting briefs for review; record and disseminate meeting minutes.
- Act as a foundational knowledge base for the company, directing inquiries to appropriate parties and maintaining positive relationships with employees.
What we’d like to see.
- Business experience between 5-7 years in marketing, advertising, design or related fields.
- Strong experience preparing slide decks
- You have experience working in an executive support role, and handling confidential information and documentation.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- You have the ability to balance multiple tasks and prioritize work in order to meet deadlines.
- You are proficient with Google Suite, Keynote, MS Word, and Excel.
- You have experience handling all details of travel arrangements.
- You have strong verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills.
- You have a high degree of professionalism and a commitment to excellence.
- You have the availability to work after-hours and weekends occasionally.
- Strong appreciation for design and user experience.
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, Stallantis, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.