Social Copywriter - Huge Global BK.
Huge is looking for a content creator to join the Global Corporate Communications team as the agency’s social media writer. This person will lead campaigns across Huge-owned social media platforms (i.e. Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn).
This person speaks the language of the industry and loves taking part in the hottest conversations - cultural conversations, industry conversations, brand conversations, agency conversations and more! They will need to be able to build community and pinpoint the best times to enter key moments in real time. They will manage the agency’s voice across all of the Huge social channels with the latest agency news, as well as track user engagement, quickly respond to and engage with our followers and build rapport with industry leaders.
We are looking for someone who is edgy, playful and ready to ignite our channels with swagger. Ultimately, this person will ensure that the Huge brand and online voice remain effective and consistent across our social touchpoints.
Maybe in a past life you wrote for a comedy show? Or, maybe you are just funny af. In order to succeed in this role, you must write well and bring your wit. We’d also like you to have prior experience in social marketing or social advertising.
If you like to work in a fast-paced environment and meet the following requirements, we would love to hear from you.
What You’ll Be Doing.
- Develop social content campaigns that work across global channels
- Build community and followers on all social platforms on behalf of the agency
- Creation of social media calendar in partnership with the agency’s global communications team to communicate our brand’s narrative in a funny and engaging way
- Write, edit and publish engaging posts for social media networks (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter)
- Optimize social media content (language, message, tone) on the basis of the behavior of our target audiences
- Collaborate with our Design to integrate assets for complementing text
- Writing, editing and publishing engaging posts for social media platforms (e.g. Facebook, LI, Instagram and Twitter)
- Responding to comments and questions on behalf of the agency in real-time
- Tracking and reporting on social media insights (e.g. traffic, engagement, conversion rates, shares etc.)
- Applying advertising techniques for increasing brand awareness (e.g. promotions, competitions)
- Ensuring our social channels are always updated with the latest agency and client news, as well as entering important cultural conversations
- Coordinating with internal teams across Talent and BD, for creating advertising posts (e.g. events, open roles)
What We’d Like To See.
- 3-5 years experience, with prior experience as a Social Media Copywriter
- Excellent content writing skills and experience advertising on multiple social networks
- Sound knowledge of keyword research, SEO and analytics tools, especially Google Analytics
- Curious, collaborative, and passionate about the industry and culture
- Ability to create innovative social content, supported by relevant images and videos
- Familiarity with paid advertisement
- Strong verbal as well as written communication skills
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills
- A keen eye for details and ability to pinpoint cultural moments in real-time
- An analytical mind with problem-solving attitude
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.