QA Analyst TOR.
Tech at Huge is not only about expertise in technology, but ongoing incubation and experimentation as to how to apply it. Every technologist at Huge helps bring ideas to reality.
With more than 400 passionate technologists spanning four continents, they serve as a strategic partner to inspiring companies as relentlessly focused as Huge is on using technology to craft deeply impactful user experiences, create amazing new products, empower their teams, and drive demonstrable business growth.
Huge has created some of the world's most influential digital experiences - on the web, iOS, Android, Xbox, in-store devices and more.
We are looking for great and passionate Quality Assurance professionals who are interested in learning new stuff every day. Our products and clients are as diverse as the tools we are using. You should be a generalist and problem solver who likes challenge and is comfortable working in a dynamic environment.
Having an entrepreneurial spirit is as important as being a team member. You should not be afraid of wearing multiple hats. Huge is a very collaborative environment where cross-functional teams work closely together in order to get things done. We like an ego-free environment where your talent matters not your title and believe that a big idea can come from anyone and anywhere.
We love to iterate and make things better over time. Having decent processes in place and knowing how to deliver software is important. Lean principles, sapient testing techniques, being able to effectively communicate and being passionate about technology is important to us. We are looking for someone who gets equally excited about those things and knows about agile best practices.
You will be able to work in a variety of client settings and platforms and collaborate in a smart environment where you can bring in your ideas. There is plenty of room to grow at Huge. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
We’d like to see:
- Ability to manually test websites, mobile apps and other device driven software using exploratory testing techniques.
- Experience with Accessibility, Security, Performance and Automated testing.
- Familiarity with Jira, PivotalTracker, Selenium, FireBug, Charles, Photoshop, JMeter, YSlow and Git
- Excellent verbal and professional writing skills.
- Strong understanding of all web browsers and different mobile device marketshare, versions and functionality.
- Ability to write simple code such as HTML and CSS
- A familiarity with agile methodologies, such as Lean, Agile and/or Scrum. We’re a team-oriented and collaborative environment that practices exploratory and session based testing.
- Excellent problem solving skills, a love for technical challenges, and a willingness to learn.
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.
#LI-POST / #LI-HP1