Huge’s Strategy discipline works with clients to help them transform into successful businesses of the modern economy, embracing digital as a central driver to future success.
We have extensive experience in helping to plan for and implement the shift to digital, including helping clients set up the appropriate technologies, processes, operating structures, and internal capabilities required to be successful.
Huge is looking for a Strategy Lead to join the team in our Detroit or Chicago office. At Huge, our mantra is to make things people love. To do this we go deep: we understand our clients’ industry, the audiences that are critical to their success, and the trends that will affect their business. Strategy Leads at Huge are responsible for bringing strong, insight-driven strategic thinking across a diverse array of projects, whether it’s revamping a storied company’s e-commerce presence, building new product visions, creating benefits for a loyalty program, or simply helping a client navigate organizational change. They understand market forces, translate user needs into action and work with clients to help them transform into successful businesses of the modern economy, embracing digital as a central driver to future success.
The Strategy Lead will work closely with strategy leadership and cross-functional teams to define challenges, uncover insights and find opportunities for a long-standing technology client. This role reports to the Strategy Director.
- Collaborate closely with research and analytics teams to distill learnings and implications that inform strategic recommendations.
- Develop cohesive, compelling strategic visions for product, experience and business challenges.
- Communicate strategic visions to the client, and help them and their teams socialize the strategy to the greater organization.
- Guide the development of prioritization frameworks, roadmaps and plans for clients.
- Collaborate closely with the creative and execution teams to ensure strategies are brought to life correctly.
- Act as a source of industry knowledge with internal and client teams.
- 7+ yrs experience in strategy roles driving proven results for clients within an agency, consultancy, or tech company. Product strategy experience is a must.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with strategic and creative partners.
- Good public speaking and presentation skills.
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams in high pressure situations.
- Willingness to simultaneously tackle multiple projects and challenges.
- Ability to problem solve independently.
- Passion to rapidly build expertise on new businesses and industry verticals.
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.
#LI-POST / #LI-HP1