IT Support Specialist BK.
IT Support Specialists provide first-line support to our users to ensure issues are routed, responded to and resolved in a timely manner. Working in a primarily Mac OS environment both remotely and on site, they deploy Mac and Windows systems, troubleshoot mobile devices, assist with meeting/town hall setups and occasionally assist with office moves. This position requires travel to your local office.
Due to Covid/safety concerns, you are able to split time between working remotely and occasional office visits. You are a bright, motivated individual who would like to grow their IT skill set in a fast-paced environment. You are a communicator by nature, willing to take on anything, ask questions and give feedback along the way. You have worked in a service & support organization and understand the user comes first. You can follow policy, take direction and manage competing priorities with a positive attitude.
What you'll be doing.
- Provision and deploy Mac systems for end users
- Perform research and collaboration with other IT staff to resolve issues
- Troubleshoot and resolve software issues (Adobe Suite, Google Apps, MS Office etc.)
- Occasionally assist with Windows based issues
- Basic smartphone support (iOS, Android)
- Provide remote support using various tools (Team Viewer, ARD, Casper Remote)
- Manage users, groups and email lists via Windows Active Directory
- Resolve end user network issues (File shares, DNS, VPN. printers, etc.)
- Willingness to oversee and manage IT inventory
- Conduct weekly IT new hire orientations
- Occasional after-hours and travel availability
What we'd like to see.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in a technical and/or customer service capacity
- A working home network and room for laptop storage during Covid
- Willingness to image, box and ship equipment from home
- A technical acumen with a desire to learn new things
- Experience with Mac OS X and underlying applications
- Familiarity with directory services (Active Directory, LDAP)
- Familiarity with the JAMF suite a plus
- Ability to independently coordinate and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Independent time management
- Strong documentation skills
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.