Senior Accountant SGP.
Finance makes sure that our clients are paying us on time, that we’re paying our own contractors on time, and that all of our expenses are squared away. What could be more important than that?
Finance is also constantly monitoring the health of the business and making critical decisions about how we grow as a business, who we can and should hire, and what the future looks like for Huge.
As a Senior Accountant, you will need to be highly organized, forward-thinking and open-minded. You will have to work closely with all the teams in helping to bring the business forward. Some of the responsibilities, although not limited to will be:
- Assisting with the month end close of management accounts to strict corporate deadlines
- Perform month end reconciliations, accruals and journal entries
- Perform the day to day operation of the finance functions
- Perform timely client invoicing in accordance with client billing schedules
- Manage inter-company transactions and monitor reconciliations
- Manage accounts payable and payments to vendors
- Manage accounts receivable
- Monitor and prepare all client invoicing
- Monitor client collections and ensure invoices are paid in a timely manner
- Monitor all project related WIP, expenses and billings
- Manage monthly employees’ expense claims, approval and payment
- Assist in financial, tax and management reporting/forecasting and budgets
- Provide variance analysis and commentary to FD and group
- Assisting with the preparation of the statutory accounts and other regulatory reporting
- SOX compliance
- Assist in audits and preparation of schedules
- Any ad-hoc reporting requirement from management
What we’d like to see.
- An Accounting qualification (or studying towards said qualification) with 3-5 years of related experience.
- Good understanding of GAAP and other business fundamentals.
- Team player, customer service oriented and strong work ethic.
- Self-reliant, ability to manage time and deadlines independently with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written, verbal, and inter-personal communication skills.
- Excellent software skills – general ledger systems such as SAP experience a plus.
- Excellent in Microsoft Office products – high level of Excel required.
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.