Program Directors are essential figures in delivering and managing complex, portfolio-level clients. They should have extensive experience leading and structuring multi-million dollar engagements with parallel work streams—spanning design, development, social engagements, media, and marketing. A Program Director needs the ability to focus on goals and solutions both large and small. Working with a team of our incredibly talented Project Managers, the Program Director becomes the focal point for senior tactical leadership while still keeping up-to-date on daily project activities. They must be prepared to meet deliverable requirements, assess change and risk management, and frequently oversee a number of hybrid client/Huge teams.
What we’d like to see:
- Experience in a client services organization, preferably on projects with top tier consulting firms or interactive agencies (including web, mobile, video, brand, and strategic consulting projects).
- An ability to manage long-term, multi-million dollar engagements with multiple project tracks and teams as well as a firm command of project management processes and methodologies.
- Strong understanding of web and application development and design lifecycle. We want someone with an intuitive understanding for how our work gets done.
- Strong knowledge of web development technologies, technology vendors, and third party offerings—you should always be on the lookout for new ways to push our work forward.
- An ability to manage and set client expectations. At the end of the day (or project), you make sure that everyone’s satisfied.
- An ability to mentor and manage your fellow employees. We want someone who can both lead by example and also take an active interest in fostering the talents of those working under them.
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.