Associate Director, Technology.
ASSOCIATE TECHNOLOGY DIRECTOR, AEM
At Huge, it’s not only about depth in technology, but ongoing incubation and experimentation as to how to apply technology. Every technologist at Huge helps bring ideas to reality.
Huge is looking for an Associate Technology Director with AEM experience to join our North American Technology team. In this role you will closely lead work to ensure the Huge playbook and best practices are being used appropriately. You’ll develop and foster client relationships, identify and close new account opportunities, drive project and technical excellence, and ensure client satisfaction. You’ll be intimately involved with a project’s performance and responsible for timely, successful delivery. You will grow and nurture teams, help to evolve tech as a practice, and provide thought leadership to drive internal initiatives that will keep us moving forward.
What you’ll be doing.
- Act as a technology stakeholder across multiple client projects.
- Regularly partner with cross-functional Huge teams - including visual and experience design, product management, user research, product, analytics, SEO, and project management - in the creation of concepts and experiences that align to the vision for a client.
- Prioritize development activities with engineering teams, assist in determining the best technical implementation methods, work closely with the client stakeholders on acceptance testing, and lead product launches.
- Lead the definition of technology strategies for clients, front-end and back-end, including evaluations and vendor selections, exploring needed capabilities (across people, process, and technology), and consult on key technology decisions with internal and external teams.
- Mentor and manage technology team members and help drive their career growth at Huge.
What we’d like to see.
- Broad experience with Enterprise Content Management systems.
- Experience with the full lifecycle of engineering in support of consumer facing applications.
- Demonstrated mastery of agile methodologies and processes.
- AEM experience and strong familiarity with Adobe’s suite of products
- Familiarity with solutions architecture as related to AEM and enterprise content management systems
- Experience conducting technology assessments for existing solutions and identifying opportunities to optimize them and/or enable a new vision.
- Thought leadership, the ability to research and evaluate technology vendors and lead platform selection and rollout with high business and product impact.
- The heart of a technologist, continuously learning, and passionate and curious about emerging and evolving technology trends.
- A great client counterpart, building relationships with CMOs, CIOs, and technical folks on the client side.
- The ability to coach and transform a diverse and talented team into a high-performing delivery machine.
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.
#LI-POST / #LI-HP1