Talent Partner TOR.
The Talent team at Huge is integral to the growth and well- being of the overall business
in a creatively driven environment. The Talent Partner is a guardian of culture and a
trusted advisor to employees and managers alike. Above all, they have a solid footing in
the functions of HR as well as a comprehensive understanding of (and passion for) the
work we do at Huge.
Huge is looking for a Talent Partner to join the Talent Team in our Toronto, Canada
office. Talent Partners are straightforward and resilient, trustworthy and reliable, and
capable of working in a fast moving, ever changing, eternally fluid environment. They
are adaptable and understand the foundations and boundaries of the role and know
how to flex within and beyond them.
In this role you will:
- Manage full-time new hire and exit process for Canadian employees.
- Be first point of contact for Canadian employee inquiries, escalating to VP, Talent as needed
- Manage Canadian payroll, benefit and leave processes
- Develop and implement talent and engagement programs that will increase efficiencies and foster Huge culture
- Oversee local office immigration processes
- Handle Canadian employee relations issues, escalating as necessary
- Build and manage relationships with Huge leaders, employees, the global talent team and external vendors
What we’d like to see:
- 4-6+ years of Human Resources experience, ideally with a Generalist background
- Experience with payroll, benefits administration and Canadian employment law.
- Experience managing the employee lifecycle from onboarding to exits.
- Working knowledge of and ability to advise on employment and immigration law
- Experience coaching internal managers, supporting employees, managing employee relations issues, fostering career development
and delivering feedback
- Ability to think critically and adapt to change
- Ability to build trusting relationships
- A self-starter who is always looking for ways to improve, without being told what to work on next.