About connections strategy.
At Huge, Connections strategy takes a human-centric approach to campaign development. We believe that media and creative work best when working together, which is why we consider channel behaviors alongside creative ideation, so that context enhances content.
Connections Strategists are students of consumer behaviors across platforms and channels, both traditional and nontraditional. They are architects of the systems that guide us, and our work, towards effective communications with target audiences. Their domain includes building communications plans and activation blueprints, coordinating efforts across cross-functional teams, and driving the tactical execution of creative campaigns. A connections strategist has the ability to take a provocative creative idea and translate it into audience-tailored experiences and content. They are the partner-in-crime to a brand planner to provide that audience lens at each step from creative brief to final execution.
We’re looking for a strategic thinker who is curious and excited to strengthen the connection between brand, product, and consumers. In this role, you will be responsible for steering the context, and enhancing content, of our campaigns, by creating journeys, engagement frameworks, campaign ecosystems, and annual communications plans across paid, owned, and earned touchpoints.
- Be the conduit between creative and media (paid, owned, and earned), forging collaborative relationships with internal and external partners.
- Gather insights into consumer relationships with emerging platforms to deliver key inputs for creative ideation.
- Stay current on best practices and digital experiences, finding whitespace in how marketing is executed.
- Steer the development of annual or campaign connections plans that inform where, when, and how we bring creative ideas to life — including tactical placement and rotation plans for creative.
- Synthesize data into journey mapping, by identifying phases, mindsets, needs, and barriers, with an emphasis on messaging, tactics, and thought starters.
- Oversee analytic efforts to help optimize in-market work, identifying new potential for creative executions, and ensuring that measurement frameworks, reporting cadences, and campaign optimizations are taking place.
- Develop company-wide perspectives on trends and the use of emerging advertising opportunities.
- Be an architect of best practices and an advocate for the value of connections strategy.
- 3+ years of experience in connections planning, media, or digital marketing strategy, or commensurate educational experience.
- Appetite for working across B2C and B2B brands.
- Experience guiding multi-disciplinary teams for large-scale, integrated campaigns, and/or through an annual planning process.
- Comfort with being a primary point-of-contact for clients and media partners on all things related to connections strategy.
- Demonstrated understanding of media planning strategies (Please note that although this role does not require a media planning background, it will require familiarity to be able to coordinate plans with 3rd party media partners.)
- Willingness to work on EST time zones.
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.