GVP, Client Services.
About Client Services.
Client Services is accountable for all aspects of our client relationships. This includes the health of the relationships, quality and efficacy of our work product, financial sustainability and team motivation.
It’s an equal mix of being a client’s strategic partner, Huge’s business operator, and an internal team champion. The mission is to drive client success through amazing, effective, user-centric work.
The Group VP, Client Services will be responsible for providing both strategic and tactical leadership for our global partnership with a major tech company. They will serve as the senior partner and confidant for our clients as well as our internal cross-disciplinary teams to ensure a strong and growing relationship fueled by profoundly effective work.
The Group VP, Client Services will manage a distributed team including Group Directors, Directors and Managers who are responsible for day-to-day account operations and relationship management. They will bring excellent team leadership skills as well as operational/business management capabilities each and every day in order to drive successful engagements across a wide variety of teams, products and services.
They’re passionate about digital products, user-centric design, technology, brand, creative, and strategy. And they’re in love with the people who bring all these together to forge wonderful new experiences.
What we’d like to see:
- Experience with overall account management, account growth, and leadership of cross-functional teams to develop approaches and solutions that meet the business goals of our clients. Global experience is a plus, but experience working across teams and time zones is mandatory.
- The ability to develop overall engagement strategy and work with department heads, discipline leads and project teams to execute plans.
- Constant work to expand contacts with key client executives and maintain strong post-engagement relationships while introducing new opportunities accordingly. Connecting of the dots within a large matrixed organization is key.
- Management of portfolio profitability; working with Group Directors and Directors to develop and negotiate statements of work, and then ensuring the work is delivered on budget.
- Ability to identify needs that the client may not recognize and ensure that approaches and solutions are linked to objectives and future needs.
- Consistent management of client expectations, with a focus on ensuring delivery of the highest quality results. Proficient in translating client feedback into actionable plans for our internal teams.
- Experience working with engagement and program teams to ensure future work is projected accurately and effectively so that we can deliver on time and on budget with the right teams across a wide range of initiatives.
- Thorough understanding of product development roadmaps, design thinking, product strategy, and iterative design and development methodologies.
- Lead strategic development of new business pitches from RFP response to converting into new relationships.
- Strong presentation, verbal and written skills as well as proven ability to develop well-positioned and thoughtful documents and presentations.
- A genuine eagerness to work with, mentor, encourage and learn from a diverse and talented team.
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.