Associate Program Director.
Program management oversees day-to-day project activities, including management of the internal team and client communication. They’re also responsible for resourcing and financial reporting across the program. Program management has unique autonomy to be strategic and drive decision making. They’re there from start to finish. Ultimately, program management is the hub that’s holding everything together.
Huge is looking for an Associate Program Director to join the Program Management team! In this role you will lead delivery and overall management of a portfolio of complex client engagements by working with a team of talented, cross-discipline leads, and you will serve as the focal point for tactical leadership, while staying up-to-date on daily project activities.
What you’ll be doing.
- You will be an essential figure in delivering and managing complex, portfolio-level clients.
- Lead and structure multi-million dollar engagements with parallel work streams—spanning design, development, social engagements, media, and marketing.
- Meet deliverable requirements, assess change and risk management, and frequently oversee a number of hybrid client/Huge teams.
What we’d like to see:
- You have extensive experience in a client services organization, structuring, managing multi-year, multi-million dollar engagements with parallel and interconnected project tracks and teams,
- You manage long-term, multi-million dollar engagements with multiple project tracks and teams, as well as a firm command of project management processes and methodologies.
- You have a strong understanding of web and application development and design lifecycle.
- Experience with content management systems preferred.
- You have the ability to focus on goals and solutions that impact both individual work streams but also the program as a whole.
- You manage and set client expectations. At the end of the day, you make sure that everyone’s satisfied and put a plan in place if they’re not
- You are a mentor and manager; someone who both leads by example, while also actively fostering the talents of those working under them.
- Strong appreciation for design and user experience.
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.