Senior Producers manage large-scale, interactive projects from from conception and design to development and implementation. They’re always ready to efficiently plan and prioritize all deliverables and resources, coordinating different departments across multiple projects. They work closely with creative, strategy and tech teams to produce amazing integrated products.
Senior Producers can consistently manage client expectations, schedules, budgets, assets and scopes—organization and an uncanny attention to detail are essential. More than anything, they lead their teams to create the stunning work Huge is known for—they make decisions and find solutions quickly and with confidence, and they don’t expect someone else to show them the right way forward.
What we'd like to see:
- Experience as a producer in a digital agency.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, schedule and control project activities, applying creative and strategic thinking, and technical and project management skills to satisfy project requirements.
- Ability to create detailed project (creative, multimedia, technology, etc.) requirements, including functional specifications, creative briefs, and wireframes.
- Experience conducting and leading kick-off and status meetings regularly with vendors and the internal team.
- Ability to manage both short and long term creative-driven marketing projects with aggressive, fixed timelines and very high expectations.
- A strong understanding of web, social, mobile and emerging technologies as well as the ability to develop and implement a digital project management methodology that involves a range of tools and tactics.
- A love for marketing campaigns above all else- a great, creative driven project is what you’re after.
- Passion for delivering the best creative within schedule and budget.
- Experience managing web technology, back-end, application and hosting-related projects as well as mobile, social, SEO/SEM and display campaigns.
- Deeply digitally-curious with an insatiable passion for the latest news, events, products and trends pertaining to the web and online marketing
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.