Associate Director, Strategy.
About Strategy (Business & Product).
Huge’s Strategy discipline works with clients to help them transform into successful businesses of the modern economy, embracing brand and digital as a central driver to future success. We have extensive experience in helping to plan for and implement the shift to digital, including helping clients set up the appropriate technologies, processes, operating structures, and internal capabilities required to be successful.
Huge is looking for an Associate Director to join the Strategy team in Brooklyn (open to remote). In this role, you will work with Huge’s key client, one of most game-changing companies in the world, to develop innovative new products and services.
What you’ll be doing.
- In this role, you will develop user-centric, data-driven strategies that guide product innovation and growth.
- Conduct competitive and landscape analyses; identify key technology, consumer, and business trends to inform product and growth strategy.
- Partner with internal research, analytics, creative, and design partners as well as various client-side teams (e.g. product management, engineering, UX, etc.) to develop executable ideas that yield tangible, measurable results.
- Present findings to clients; lead and structure client meetings.
- Proactively identify ways our client can optimize and improve their products/ offerings.
What we’d like to see.
- You have 6+ years of experience developing consumer technology/ digital product strategies and launching products to market, whether in-house and/ or at an agency or consultancy.
- You are comfortable synthesizing large amounts of data to diagnose and structure a problem. You are equally as comfortable operating without perfect data and can improvise and ideate hypotheses based on minimal insights.
- You are a strong communicator and collaborator who can lead, yet you are also able to assume a support role during key creative and design phases of a project.
- You are proactive, comfortable with ambiguity, and flexible in the face of shifting client needs due to the rapidly changing nature of the technology space.
- You have a passion for technology and interest in learning about the space, as well as interest in sharing your insights and knowledge with your teammates.
- Strong appreciation for design and user experience.
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.
#LI-POST / #LI-HP1