Workplace Manager DET.
About Workplace Operations.
Workplace Operations makes the Huge world go ‘round. These are the folks making sure that everything is in place (literally and figuratively) so that the work can get done. They expertly manage the space and are an invaluable resource for anything you need around the office.
Huge is looking for a Workplace Manager to join the Workplace Operations team in Detroit. In this role, you will manage the office floors, office services team members, and day to day office supply orders. You will anticipate needs and proactively solve problems while working efficiently in a fast-paced environment and keeping a professional and positive attitude.
What you’ll be doing.
- You will provide admin support to leadership ranging from scheduling travel and calendar management
- You will work with vendors for office repairs and supplies, and track supplies to anticipate future needs.
- You will prepare and submit proposed budgets for approval.
- You will uphold confidentiality of all business, personnel and research matters.
- You will handle new hire set up and orientation.
- You will organize and complete internal office moves and seating relocations.
- You will complete expense reports on behalf of Office leadership.
- You will take on all types of tasks within the office from sitting at the front desk to owning vendor relationships to office event planning to general administrative support.
What we’d like to see.
- 4 years office management experience
- You have experience in office management.
- Fast and critical thinking
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast paced and high stress environment
- Proven ability to research and negotiate with external vendors.
- Experience organizing and executing both small and large scale events.
- You have strong organizational, communication, and problem solving skills.
- You have loads of common sense, passion, responsibility, and confidence.
- You have a stubbornness for perfection.
- You have a positive can-do attitude.
- You run smoothly and respond quickly, coolly, and calmly to inquiries, requests, and concerns.
- Working knowledge of IT and basic troubleshooting
- You have the availability to work after-hours and weekends occasionally.
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.
#LI-POST / #LI-HP1