Resource Manager COL.
The Resource Manager is responsible for managing staffing for the Colombia office; including assuring the staff is busy, that the team is working on the right kinds of work, and tracking and maintaining personnel and departmental data associated with staffing. This position requires strong organizational and planning skills, decision-making within the scope of the position’s responsibilities, and the use of discretion and good judgment.
What we'd like to see:
- A genuine love for working with people and finding creative solutions to complex problems. You hold yourself to high standards when it comes to being a good team player and you understand when to lead and when to follow.
- Solid understanding of a how product design and development, marketing and strategy work is typically staffed and is executed.
- Proven track record of building strong relationships with people from a wide variety of backgrounds, especially with remote teams.
- Strong follow-through and attention to detail in an almost annoying capacity
- Proven ability to work independently in a team-oriented matrix environment
- Experience setting up, documenting and executing a resourcing process.
- Organized and able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Cares about the Colombia team and ensures that they are not only busy, but working on the kinds of things that make them excel.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- You have a sense of humor and default to laughter when things get tough.
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.