Associate Director, Product BK.
ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR, PRODUCT MANAGEMENT.
About Product Management.
Product teams build things that solve a problem or provide a benefit to a group of users. A Product Manager's role in this is to ensure that what we're building strikes a balance between achieving the user goals, business needs, and feasibility. Product helps define the vision, manages the roadmap and backlog, and drives the delivery of features and activities to fulfill that vision.
Huge is looking for an Associate Director to join the Product Management team in Brooklyn (we will consider remote candidates).
What you’ll be doing.
- You will assist in defining and managing product roadmaps to realize business goals and strategies.
- You will help define the core product vision, goals, functionality, and requirements.
- You will assist in establishing a shared vision by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution.
- You will collaborate with highly creative user experience experts, visual designers, and engineers to reach the best possible version of a feature or product to bring to market.
- You will create and maintain product roadmaps, feature backlogs, and product documentation such PRDs, user stories, use cases, user flows, logic flows, and functional specifications.
- You will prioritize development activities with engineering teams, assist in determining the best technical implementation methods, work closely with QA on acceptance testing, and lead product launches.
What we’d like to see.
- You have experience with waterfall and agile methodologies, and an understanding of product management's role in various development methodologies.
- You have experience delivering digital products and services.
- You have strong analytical problem solving and decision making skills.
- You have the ability to quickly understand, simplify, internalize, and communicate complex or technical concepts.
- You have demonstrated thoroughness, follow-up, and attention to detail.
- Strong appreciation for design and user experience
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.
#LI-POST / #LI-HP1