Huge is looking for an Analyst to join the Data & Analytics team in Brooklyn, but the role can sit anywhere in the US. In this role, you will begin to manage client relationships, setting expectations. As a part of the integrated marketing team, you will collaborate with other strategy disciplines to create measurable, data-driven marketing strategies that drive client growth.
What you’ll do.
- Define learning objectives, KPIs and supporting metrics based on business objectives.
- Build data-driven marketing audiences and deliver insights to inform brand and connection strategies.
- Own and lead analytics presentations for major clients and multiple streams of work.
- Report on creative performance with actionable insights and recommendations to optimize integrated campaigns.
- Identify and size new opportunities for client business growth.
What we’d like to see:
- Experience creating reporting templates, crafting narratives from data analysis and creating presentation materials to support that analysis.
- The ability to pull from many sources of data to tell a story.
- Knowledge of quantitative market research techniques.
- An appetite to learn and grow subject matter expertise in data science | analytics, while developing an understanding and appreciation for adjacent disciplines.
- Experience with at least one syndicated tool (MRI, Simmons, GWI, etc.)
- Experience with at least one social listening tool (Netbase, Crimson Hexagon, Pulsar, Brandwatch, etc.)
- Experience creating and/or interpreting brand health and ad effectiveness studies is prefered.
- Experience in conducting secondary research, specifically in audience segmentation and profiling is a plus.
- Experience at a creative agency is a plus.
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.