Senior Analyst BK.
About Data Science & Analytics.
Every engagement at Huge starts with a clear articulation of user needs and client objectives. This is achieved through direct measurement of user behavior, integration of research, synthesis of market data, and modeling of business results. We apply a diverse set of skills and tools, and constantly evaluate and deploy new methods on behalf of our clients. Analysts partner with Researchers, Strategists, Designers, and Technologists to prioritize opportunities, test hypotheses, and deliver user experiences with the potential to transform industries. Data Science & Analytics at Huge partners with Research, Strategy, Design, and Technology to prioritize opportunities, test hypotheses, and deliver user experiences with the potential to transform industries.
Huge is looking for a Senior Analyst to join the Data Science and Analytics team in Brooklyn. In this role, you will begin to manage client relationships, setting expectations. You will create data strategy documents that become a roadmap for measuring success and implementation plans to help analysts navigate future conversations. You’ll communicate with creative and UX to make strategic recommendations.
At Huge, data strategy and modeling, the ability to leverage machine learning capability and design the approach to data management, and operational analytics support are all possible elements of user experience solutions.
What you’ll be doing.
- In this role, you will define learning objectives, KPIs and supporting metrics based on business objectives and design direction.
- Evaluate analytics implementations in order to understand and optimize the site interactions and behavioral variables that are being captured.
- Analyze large integrated datasets to tell a comprehensive story of how users engage with client digital initiatives, identifying pain points and opportunities to improve the experience and meaningfully impact the business.
- Own and lead analytics presentations for major clients and multiple streams of work.
- Collaborate with other Huge capability teams to inform design, content and user experience development decisions.
- Develop deep, trusted partnerships with clients to deliver strategic insight that informs the direction of the engagement.
- Evolve existing data ecosystems, evaluating measuring gaps, establishing a roadmap, on-boarding new technologies, defining process and governance.
What we’d like to see.
- You have experience creating reporting templates, crafting narratives from data analysis and creating presentation materials to support that analysis.
- You are an expert in at least one analytics tool and have a hunger and curiosity to learn how to use more tools.
- You are able to pull from many sources of data to tell a story.
- You develop relationships with clients and are viewed by other disciplines as a valuable and trusted resource.
- You are cautiously independent, solutions-oriented, and collaborative.
- Strong appreciation for design and user experience.
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.
#LI-POST / #LI-HP1