At Huge, our Recruiting team exemplifies the art of on attracting and hiring the best talent in the industry across our core disciplines: Experience Design, Strategy, Tech, Program + Product Management, Integrated Marketing, and Client Services.
As a Recruiting Coordinator and member of our recruiting team, you're a strategic thinker who shows up as a knowledgeable partner ready to collaborate with Recruiters and hiring leads. Your job isn't just about support-- it's about growing with us and helping our team hire talent who will contribute to our overall success and future wins. You cultivate relationships. You hum with good energy. You're eager to learn and grow.
A strong Recruiting Coordinator at Huge will level up the candidate experience from the moment of engagement, through the interview process. Our Recruiting Coordinators play an integral role in our recruitment life cycle by providing support across the global recruiting team through interview scheduling and operations projects. They're the common thread for a high-quality candidate experience from initial meetings on through the candidate’s transition into an employee. The best Recruiting Coordinator candidate has the ability to handle themselves in a professional manner in all situations and remains ever so cool under pressure. You will help our recruiting team introduce the best talent to our hiring managers across our core competencies of Creative, Strategy, Tech, Program and Product Management.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Contact and maintain communication with candidates throughout the interview process
- Coordinate, schedule and manage on-site and remote interviews. Arranging travel as needed
- Support the management of candidate details in applicant tracking system (Greenhouse)
- Align calendars with candidates and interviewers’ availability and relay pertinent candidate information to the recruiter and interviewers
- Be the point person for actively interviewing candidates and new hires
- Assist in volunteer initiatives & support internal Huge events
- Assist in ad hoc projects across recruiting operations
- Support employee referrals in GreenHouse
- Help monitor our recruiting team inbox
What we’d like to see:
- Thorough knowledge of coordinating, scheduling and confirming meetings
- Experience working with executive level candidates and hiring managers is a plus
- Customer service-oriented approach and natural ability to collaborate on a team
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills and innate ability to establish trust and credibility
- Adaptability, flexibility and willingness to proactively problem solve
- Comfortable with ambiguity and able to work autonomously
- Impeccable organizational and project management skills
- Experience using applicant tracking systems
- Resourceful and able to quickly pivot in pressure situations
- Maintain discretion and confidentiality when working with sensitive information
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.