VP, Technology BK.
At Huge, it’s not only about depth in technology, but ongoing incubation and experimentation as to how to apply technology. Every technologist at Huge helps bring ideas to reality.
Huge is looking for a Vice President of Technology to join the Technology team Brooklyn. In this role, you will provide strategic and tactical leadership for a portfolio of business. You will contribute to business development, drive growth on teams, and oversee internal initiatives, ensuring that we not only grow our client base, but evolve our processes, people and teams. You’ll evangelize continuous learning of available technologies and process practices, experiment with new technologies and spread the word across the portfolio. You will also oversee digital business transformation projects across a portfolio of clients and drive the overall vision and direction of major replatforming projects. You’ll leverage your experience working with 3rd party vendors to successfully select and work with technology partners.
What we’d like to see.
- Experience with enterprise level Content Management Systems and E-commerce platforms, with a working knowledge of SAP integrations and complex commerce solutions.
- Experience delivering core commerce solutions.
- A true partner to creative and business in bringing transformative ideas to reality.
- A great client counterpart - fostering relationships with CMOs, CIOs, and technical folks on the client side.
- The heart of a technologist, continuously learning, and passionate and curious about emerging and evolving technology trends.
- The ability to estimate work and staffing, and strategize to satisfy client budgetary requirements.
- Thought leadership in your area of expertise; you help evolve the tech practice and playbook.
- Demonstrated experience leading a team of 10+ people through a successful multi-month technical delivery process.
- The ability to coach and transform a diverse and talented team into a high-performing delivery machine.
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.
#LI-POST / #LI-HP1