Technology Director BK.
At Huge, it’s not only about depth in technology, but ongoing incubation and experimentation as to how to apply technology. Every technologist at Huge helps bring ideas to reality.
Huge is looking for a Technology Director to join the Technology team in Brooklyn. We are looking for someone who understands client business challenges and partners with clients and other disciplines, internally, to design transformative experiences and identify technology solutions to enable them. You’ll advise clients on technology stacks and roadmaps, identifying and owning organic business development across dedicated accounts with the account leadership team. You’ll lead teams and implement Huge’s delivery approaches based on Lean and Agile principles and frameworks and be intimately involved in a project’s performance and on-time, successful delivery.
What you’ll be doing.
- You will assist in defining and managing product roadmaps to realize business goals and strategies.
- You will help to establish a shared vision by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution.
- You will create and maintain product roadmaps, feature backlogs, and product documentation such PRDs, user stories, use cases, user flows, logic flows, and functional specifications.
- You will prioritize development activities with engineering teams, assist in determining the best technical implementation methods, work closely with QA on acceptance testing, and lead product launches.
What we’d like to see.
- You have experience with waterfall, agile methodologies, and an understanding of product management's role in various development methodologies.
- Experience with multiple CMS or marketing platforms.
- You put an emphasis on user-driven product design and data-driven product refinement.
- You have an understanding of user experience, technical, and business issues.
- Strong appreciation for design and user experience.
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.
#LI-POST / #LI-HP1