Talent Team Administration Manager.
About The Role
The Talent Administration Manager will play a critical role in formulating strategy and ensuring the smooth operation of the talent function at Huge Inc. This organization consists of the Huge Inc. Talent Department, which is made up of approximately one hundred employees across several teams supporting the talent and people needs of the company globally. The role reports directly to the Huge Inc. Chief Talent Officer (CTO) and is responsible for partnering to ensure the CTO and Talent Organization is set-up for success.
This role will partner closely with the CTO on a daily basis and manage the execution of projects and tasks across all facets of business operations, including day-to-day management, special initiatives, and oversight of deadlines.
The role will be responsible for making time, information, and key decision processes for the CTO and making the Talent function more effective and efficient. Through the leadership of strategic projects and orchestration of process + workflow improvements, this individual will help to streamline and simplify the decision-making process. This position requires a strategic mindset, communication and consulting skills with a strong bias towards collaboration and delivery.
What You'll Do
- Prepare communications and work to ensure both external engagements and internal communication reflect the CTO’s strategic. priorities and personal brand.
- Protect CTO’s time and focus.
- Write first drafts of emails, letters etc. for the CTO.
- Lead and manage strategic projects across the talent organization.
- Partner with CTO and her leaders to develop and refresh the organization strategy and annual priorities.
- Ensure organizations strategic priorities and budget needs are captured in proper processes.
- Coordinate a mix of special projects by acting in a hands-on capacity responsible to drive day-to-day project activities and operations.
- Continuously identify ways to improve the team’s operational workflow and drive process improvements.
- Meeting Planning, facilitation, and follow-up: Preparation, advance planning, and facilitation of leadership team meetings; accountable for ensuring that the meeting objectives are realistic, the team is well-prepared, and that action items and next steps are documented and tracked.
- Develop presentations and briefs for meetings/engagements with key internal and external stakeholders
- Maximize CTO and team’s effectiveness and efficiency by streamlining time, information, and key decision processes
- Identify key strategic priorities
- Filter external information and draft responses as necessary
- Serve as an air traffic controller while working closely with members of the team
- As requested, take notes during the meetings and make sure that the action items from the meeting are executed
- Connecting work streams that may remain siloed
- As a communicator linking the CTO to the broader organization - this means being able to communicate wants, needs, concerns, ideas in an effective and efficient way
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.