Sr. Content Strategist.
SENIOR CONTENT STRATEGIST.
About Content Strategy.
We believe in the power of content to build trust, credibility and high-value relationships with users. Whether emphasizing meaningful educational content within the site experience itself or building out a content marketing program that lives in the broader ecosystem, Huge recognizes that in today’s landscape, content is more persuasive than advertising alone, and enables brands to provide ongoing—and better targeted—guidance to users over time.
Huge is looking for a Senior Content Strategist to join the Content Strategy team in our Atlanta or Washington D.C. Office. In this role, you will make sure great content and amazing design co-exist. They are ready to shape editorial and system content planning from initial strategy and solutions, to implementation and post-launch optimization. Internally, Senior Content Strategists work with Interaction Designers, Product Strategists, Developers and Visual Designers to create innovative content solutions. Huge is a highly collaborative environment and we need someone comfortable working as part of a team who can still work autonomously. Externally, our Senior Content Strategists are expected to grow relationships with clients, presenting their conclusions in a clear and concise manner. They don’t just explain the reasoning behind our work—they make the client excited for what we’ve produced. We want Senior Content Strategists who love nothing more than unraveling tough problems and inspiring people to think about content in fresh new ways.
What we'd like to see.
- 5+ years working experience in developing interactive content
- A very strong background, with working experience leading content strategy throughout the entire web development process.
- Comfort facilitating client workshops. You need to not just bring clarity but also an infectious sense of enthusiasm for the work we’re producing.
- An ability to weigh in on design decisions with an understanding of strategic goals—Senior Content Strategists make sure the work looks amazing and has content to match.
- Excellent problem solving skills and a love for content challenges. Don’t worry, there will be plenty.
- Self-motivation and the ability of managing multiple projects simultaneously. We want someone who can work hard with little hand-holding.
**Please include a link to your online portfolio with your application in order to be considered.
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.
#LI-POST / #LI-HP1