Senior Account Executive, Strategic Communications.
About Strategic Communications.
Our Strategic Communications team works closely with the agency’s research, analytics, design, integrated creative, media, and technology resources, to provide clients with “future-proof” PR and communications services. While the primary mission at Huge is to “Make Things That People Love,” the Strategic Communications offering rallies around the mission of helping to “Make Newsworthy Things That People Love.”
Internally, this position is referred to as Manager, Strategic Communications.
Huge is looking for a Manager to join the strategic communications team in Brooklyn. In this role, you will be responsible for managing account teams and deliverables across a wide range of clients and be involved in new business development. You will act as a day-to-day client contact, supporting ongoing integrated campaign work and collaborating with strategy, content, social, creative, technology, and data analytics leads.
What you’ll be doing.
- Develop internal and external communications plans to support clients’ business objectives and vision.
- Manage and execute all aspects of media relations campaigns for a variety of clients and provide counsel on media opportunities, industry events, and competitive developments.
- Be an “earned media” strategy and creative lead within cross-disciplinary teams here at the agency by providing clients and colleagues with a strong point of view on how to make creative concepts more newsworthy.
- Facilitate client meetings and lead/oversee the development of communications assets and materials including pitches, press releases, case studies, etc.
What we’d like to see.
- 4-6 years of experience at an agency or in-house, strong media and client relationships, excellent writing and organizational skills, a proven track record of top-tier results, and budgeting/management familiarity.
- A generalist that is interested in working on a broad array of account work (from lifestyle/consumer to tech and B2B).
- A connected professional who has strong relationships with culturally-relevant influencers and organizations, and is a voracious consumer of culture and information.
- A proven track record of building thoughtful, creative and integrated plans, and a knack for coming up with original, newsworthy ideas, while
- Strong verbal/written communications and presentation skills, and an ability to manage and execute programs with minimal oversight from their supervisor
- An individual who embodies and reflects the Huge culture in thought and practice; a maker who is humble, collaborative, hands-on, and a passion for thinking about PR and communications differently.
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.