Senior Manager, Social Commerce.
SENIOR MANAGER, SOCIAL COMMERCE.
This role is for a world-class thinker to work with the best and brightest to define the future of digital commerce. You will have the opportunity to work with our most exciting clients, and with teams from New York to Singapore, London to Detroit. Our global distributed commerce discipline focuses on third-party shopping experiences, including social, marketplaces, digital worlds and buyable entertainment.
This role will work with the agency’s global network to develop cross-platform social commerce strategies customized to each client’s goals. This person must have a passion for social media, deep understanding of creator economics and community development within each platform, a curiosity for where livestreaming and social commerce are headed, and experience bringing brands to life in the space to engage with their audiences.
What you’ll be doing.
- Develop commerce and content strategies (organic and/or paid) that leverage social platforms, influencers, and partnerships to drive business results for the client.
- Identify channel hygiene rules/standards for campaign execution, ensuring that these are upheld during the campaign planning and execution phase.
- Conduct comprehensive competitive research with implications for clients in the social commerce and shopping entertainment space.
- Stay current on the ever-evolving social and mobile commerce industry and inform clients about new industry developments that impact them with timely points of view.
- Partner with Insights & Analytics to unlock insights through social listening and research that can be applied to social and audience strategies.
- Evaluate and present social findings and recommendations for implementation, internally to agency stakeholders and externally to clients.
- Develop and deliver effective and persuasive presentations (verbal and written) for teams and clients.
- Help the client steer external agencies on executing agreed plans based on campaigns/activation's calendar and budget.
- Measure the success of social media campaigns, setting KPIs / targets, sharing guidance with agencies, monitoring and evaluating campaign results and impact
What we’d like to see.
- 5-8 years of experience in implementing and managing social media campaigns and operations - including in-house DTC brand experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities, with working knowledge of excel and presentation development.
- Strong understanding of paid and earned social media landscapes (including international markets).
- Experience with a social management system like Sprinklr, Spredfast or similar.
- Experience with asset management and calendar softwares like Opal, Planoly, AdobeDAM or similar.
- Proven experience delivering outstanding results in consumer acquisition and engagement by delivering growth in conversations around the brand and growing an active consumer database, increasing brand advocates.
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.
#LI-POST / #LI-KK1