Senior UX Designer SGP.
At Huge, the Experience Design Team is a multidisciplinary collective of experts that create groundbreaking products, services, and experiences; with expertise in UX, product, visual, motion, industrial and brand design. We're seeking a Senior Visual Designer (XD) – to drive creative output across a range of innovative projects – with a strong pedigree in visual design, demonstrated expertise in creating digital design systems, and a solid approach to delivering consistent, development ready work.
As a Senior UX Designer, you are a talented and driven designer who partners with technology to make gorgeous, ground-breaking work that solves problems. We want you to create kick-ass work, yes, but we also want you to mentor junior designers and help shape their personal skills and design perspective—they’re already crazy talented, but we want you to help show them how to keep pushing themselves forward. Huge is a seriously collaborative work environment, so Senior Visual Designers need to collaborate across disciplines on a daily basis, all while maintaining high standards for original concepts and detailed execution.
What we’d like to see:
- 3+ years of visual design experience, preferably some in an agency
- Strong conceptual We want people who can start a project off from an incredibly strong position and come up with surprising, smart concepts to move forward with.
- Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, and Sketch should be core elements of your
- Strong leadership and teamwork skills—the ability to work with Art Directors and mentor other Designers as well as the conﬁdence and skill to communicate your ideas
- Familiarity with various prototyping
- Experience designing new, innovative layouts and designs that scale and ﬂex across different platforms, including web, mobile, kiosks
- A user centric design approach, as evidenced by considerations for accessibility, technology platforms, and contextual
- A passion for all aspects of design including conceptual thinking, typography, motion, copy, and imagery.
- Experience building products, developing component-based design systems and adapting brand guidelines to create scalable
- A great attitude and a lack of Huge works hard to keep our prima-donna free work zone.
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating uniﬁed brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and deﬁning the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 oﬃces in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we ﬁrmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.