SENIOR STRATEGIST (Google).
Huge’s Strategy discipline works with clients to help them transform into successful businesses of the modern economy, embracing brand and digital as a central driver to future success. We have extensive experience in helping to plan for and implement the shift to digital, including helping clients set up the appropriate technologies, processes, operating structures, and internal capabilities required to be successful.
Huge is looking for a Senior Strategist to join the Google account team (can be fully remote, or based in one of our offices). Senior Strategists at Huge are responsible for bringing strong, insight-driven strategic thinking across a diverse array of projects, whether it’s revamping a storied company’s e-commerce presence, creating new benefits for a loyalty program, or simply helping a client navigate organizational change. They understand market forces, translate user needs into action and work with clients to help them transform into successful businesses of the modern economy, embracing digital as a central driver to future success.
Specifically, this role will:
- Help Google build long-term, valuable relationships with their users and customers and demonstrate how technology can be used to drive business growth.
- Lead and deliver marketing strategy, growth and innovation work in close partnership with creative, analytics, and tech teams across multiple Google lines of business.
- Be responsible for developing strategy deliverables, and shaping ideas that help drive teams and clients to reach ambitious outcomes.
- Spend significant time with clients, gaining deep insight into client business problems and becoming a trusted thought partner and advisor to senior client executives.
Your work will not be limited to decks — at Huge, it’s critical to make things that our end users will love. And that means you must have a passion for working with creative, UX and tech departments to define and create the right outcomes for our clients.
What you’ll be doing.
- Work on cross-functional client and internal teams to integrate a cohesive, compelling vision to guide digital marketing and web strategy and roadmap.
- Support development of customer strategies and identify areas of opportunity. You’ll help build cases for ideas that produce growth, evolve our clients and drive advocacy for them in the market.
- Work closely with data and analytics teams to understand performance and generate insights, translating them into actionable outcomes.
- Collaborate closely with the Huge Interaction Design and Visual Design teams to ensure business requirements are deeply integrated into the user experience.
- Participate in pitches and business development.
- Partner with client services to grow key relationships and ensure client satisfaction.
What we’d like to see.
- 3-5 years leading strategic initiatives that have demonstrably driven growth in a consulting, agency or in-house role.
- Experience encompassing some or all of: working with research and analytics teams; building marketing and GTM plans; developing digital and/or product strategy.
- Innovative and analytical thinker comfortable dealing with ambiguity and complexity.
- A self-starter who brings strong strategic planning, problem-solving, and program management capabilities.
- Results- and detail-oriented, bringing expert-level written and oral communication skills, and strong interpersonal and collaboration skills to effectively engage various stakeholders across levels and functions.
- Strong appreciation for design and user experience.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in developing revenue models and forecasts is a plus, but not required.
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.
#LI-POST / #LI-HP1