Senior Motion Designer (COL) COL.
As a member of Huge, the Senior Motion Designer will collaborate with the creative department to concept and animate for a variety of digital advertising and video content assignments. The ideal person for this role is well versed in motion graphics, video production, and interaction design.
- Collaborate with creative directors, art directors, and copywriters to develop and animate stories for a variety of video content projects.
- Help bring creative ideas to life, through motion, in a relevant and unique way.
- Execute original motion graphics and visual effects for promo spots, graphic packages, brand trailers, digital signage, product demos, agency reels, and case studies.
- Play a key role in inspiring and motivating team members through the application of fresh and inventive motion work.
- Absorb creative direction while bringing unique ideas to the table.
- Demonstrate a strong sense of ownership and attention to detail during the production process.
- Strong organizational and time management skills. Able to work on several projects at once.
- Work independently as well as with internal teams and clients to manage complex projects.
- 4+ years of motion design experience.
- Knowledge in creating motion and interactions for web design
- Experience working with Lotti and Bodymovin.
- 2D Motion - 2D Animation
- Solid knowledge in After effects / Illustrator / Photoshop.
- Experience working in a creative agency environment is preferred.
- Background in film, animation, graphic design or other moving image-related field.
- Considerable experience executing creative, narrative motion design to a high standard.
- Knowledge in video and sound editing programs a plus (Final Cut Pro, Premiere, Logic).
Huge is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.