Business Affairs Manager BK.
BUSINESS AFFAIRS MANAGER.
Studio is the creative content, production, and post-production arm of the Huge network. Studio is a team of multidisciplinary thinkers, artists, producers, and makers who use technology in imaginative ways to deliver effective and captivating creative content for clients.
Their expertise includes creative concepting, live-action production, photo and art production, 2D and 3D motion design and animation, CGI, and post-production.
Huge is looking for a Business Affairs Manager to join the Studio team in Brooklyn. In this role, you will partner with Production (Studio), PMs, Finance and Legal teams to assess risk and otherwise manage various production projects, including digital, TV/Broadcast, Social Media, Print Production, etc. We are looking for someone with an entrepreneurial mindset who wants to help a growing team strengthen a capability within a global network. The Business Affairs Manager should have great people skills and the desire to further learn about Production.
What you’ll be doing.
- In this role, you will work closely with Producers in all business aspects of production, including bid packages, production estimates, vendor purchase orders, vendor contracts, production invoices, insurance coverage and production reconciliation upon job completion.
- You will work closely with the Legal team to help negotiate and administer a variety of contracts – production, music, etc.
- You’ll be responsible for all aspects of talent and rights management including digital, broadcast, print and live events.
What we’d like to see.
- 2+ years of advertising and production management within an advertising agency.
- Exceptional negotiation and communication skills (verbal and written) with an ability educate all levels of employees, clients and vendors around production guidelines and risks.
- Ability to work with producers and finance team, reviewing broadcast procedures (including trafficking and Network clearance procedure for Broadcast productions), union contract regulations and talent residual payment structures.
- Working knowledge of SAG-AFTRA union contracts. Maintaining up to date information on talent union rules and industry regulations and ensuring Huge and client best practices are being adhered to and in compliance.
- Knowledge of music licensing and stock footage licensing for broadcast and interactive media.
- Knowledge of AICP, AICE, animation and music bid forms and production
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.
#LI-POST / #LI-KK1