Group Engagement Director TOR.
Group Engagement Director
About Client Services.
Client Services is accountable for all aspects of the client relationship. This encompasses the health of the relationship, financials, quality of the work product and team motivation.
It’s an equal mix of being a client’s strategic partner, Huge’s business operator, and an internal team champion. Their mission is to drive client success through great, user-centric work.
Dedicated and driven, the Group Engagement Director provides both strategic and tactical leadership across multi-million dollar engagements, while keeping up-to-date on daily project activities. Huge is looking for candidates who possess the ability to identify a client’s business needs and work with both the client and the various Huge teams to understand, define, and build effective and innovative solutions that generate measurable results. They can take on the point of view of both our clients and our internal teams and they know exactly how to express those perspectives, concerns, and requirements to the other side. They must be prepared to be as much of a leader as they are a communicator and mentor.
What we’d like to see:
- Experience in a client services organization, preferably leading client relationships at top tier consulting firms or digital agencies (including web, mobile, video, brand, and strategic consulting projects).
- Strong understanding of web development technologies and design lifecycle. They should understand the work we do—and the new things we can be doing—as well as they understand our clients.
- An ability to manage long term, multi-million dollar engagements with multiple project tracks and teams. Demonstrated proficiency in budget forecasting and annual account planning.
- Comfort interacting and forging strong relationships with clients of all levels and industry backgrounds, from the CEO to administrative support staff. They need to know intuitively how best to facilitate the relationship between Huge and our clients in any given situation.
- Proven ability to manage, lead and mentor a team of talented and passionate Engagement Directors.
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.
Huge is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce. We are committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process and work environment. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodation needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.