Senior Experience Designer LDN.
SENIOR EXPERIENCE DESIGNER
About Experience Design.
At Huge, the Experience Design Team is a multidisciplinary collective of experts that create groundbreaking products, services, and experiences; with expertise in UX, product, visual, motion, industrial and brand design.
The Experience Design team at Huge is growing at a rapid pace, and as a result we are looking for a Senior Experience Designer to join us in London. In this role, you will work as part of a cross-functional team to solve complex and innovative design challenges, creating products used by millions of people every day.
We’re looking for someone that has an intuitive feeling for the way products should work, an appreciation for branded experiences, and the ability to understand and design for what people want and need.
What you’ll be doing.
- Working with multi-disciplinary teams to create best-in-class experiences.
- Identifying opportunities and finding solutions to complex problems.
- Creating concept models, sketches, schematics, and prototypes that drive design innovation from concept through to completion.
- Helping facilitate workshops and presentations to get the best out of internal teams, clients and stakeholders.
What we’d like to see.
- Excellence at designing a brand experience across multiple channels, including web, mobile and native applications. Experiential, physical, and voice are a plus.
- Comfortable working in and contributing to design systems.
- Someone that can move the needle for our clients - you’re open to feedback and know how and when to defend creative decisions.
- Strong experience using various prototyping tools to help understand the problem, test concepts and communicate experiences to internal teams and clients.
- Engaging presentation style and visual communication skills—you should be insanely excited about your work and know how to spread that enthusiasm.
- Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, and Sketch should be core elements of your toolbox.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a related field.
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, LVMH and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.