As a member of the Integrated team at Huge, you are tasked with creating award-winning, innovative, and compelling narratives, big brand platforms, and campaigns that drive businesses and brands forward. Whether you are a writer, art director or hybrid creative, you thrive on collaboration and understand how to partner with strategy, design, data and production experts to blaze new trails and define the new era of integrated communication.
Huge is looking for a Copywriter to join the Integrated team in Washington DC/Atlanta. Our writers have a passion for their craft and a keen understanding of the specific demands of modern media. (In short: love words. Appreciate brevity.) Writers are responsible for bringing fresh, strong, strategic creative concepts to the table, and working with the broader project team to bring those concepts to life in various touchpoints. They express their ideas clearly, not just on the page (or screen), but face-to-face. We’re looking for writers who are as excited about brand storytelling as they are about brand experiences, and who understand how to use traditional, digital and emerging platforms to hit campaign and business objectives.
What we’d like to see.
- 3-5 years of experience, 2+ years at an agency.
- A strong agency background as well as a proven ability to create concepts for a variety of audiences, brands, and industries.
- Experience in a range of digital platforms from social to online video to OOH campaigns.
- Great presentation skills, both internally and client-facing.
- An appreciation for the relationship between written and visual elements (and great design in general). We expect our copywriters to understand that a product isn’t truly great unless the copy and the designs support each other.
- Ability to write in a variety of styles for diverse audiences. You need to be able to adapt your voice to each project with ease.
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently when necessary and meet deadlines without hand holding.
- A curious student of the brands you touch, and the world at large. You will be expected to ground your concepts in trends, insights, truths or needs in a way that is authentic to the brand.
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.